Thursday, May 07, 2009

Where mah knitties at?

At knit night tonight I realized that I didn't really have any pictures of my knitties. Unfortunately I thought of this after the majority of them had gone home for the evening. There's about nine of us that meet on a regular basis.

This is Paulette of the subtle wit. Sock knitter extraordinaire.

Happy Patti! Always makes me laugh.

Mutti (of course) and Tina - or Teener, as I call her. She has Norwegian rats invading her yard. No joke.

Me! I don't think I've made an appearance on the blog for a long time so I guess I'm overdue. Knitting on Julep which doesn't look like much since it's a 36" tee shirt on 24" needles. Blob.
Next Thursday I'll take pictures of the rest of the knitties. Not pictured: Kay, Shirl, Sue, and Alisha.

2 comments:

allisonmariecat said...

Ooh, love your hair! (That's all I got today. Gotta go make more coffee.)

John said...

I've been trying to knit for the past few weeks but my fingers just don't seem to want to obey my brain. I think I understand the theory, the application is the problem.

How long does it usually take to become proficient?